Advertisement

miss black howard stern

topic posted Thu, March 29, 2007 - 8:29 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
that bit was a slow burn... then... BANG!

charley... what a nut. i'm sure she'll provide plenty of entertainment.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Sorry. I got to agree with Ralph. Annoying voice. I don't go for that "cutesy, blond, dumb as a stump, Betti Boop, shrill, ear bleeder" of a tone she has (Andrea included). And her particular emotional roller coaster! They should have named her the "Miss Black Andrea" ...

I'll have to turn it to "Blue Collar" when she makes appearances. I'm trying not to hate here but ... sorry!
    • I dig her, she just fuckin' rules and will be a definite great addition to the Stern family of Whack Packers! Those other chicks were just, well, normal...

www.myspace.com/charliesuperfly
      • I like that she's a genuine fan of the show. She got starstruck talking to Crazy Alice on the wrapup. If anyone is interested, she has her audition video up on her myspace: www.myspace.com/charliesuperfly
        • "I like that she's a genuine fan of the show."

I was impressed with her on that count. She knew a lot about most things regarding the show. Me thinks a daily listener.
          • I'm also really into her music, she was one of my "random" band friends on Myspace before she went on Stern. I had no idea it was her until she won and started yelling out her band name "Charlie Superfly" and also when she started singing. When she did that, I think the gang were about to make fun of her but realized that she was actually good.

I'm telling ya, I do think this chick is gonna go far.
            • Unsu...

she sounds like macy gray... but she's hot.

and that shit with crazy alice was funny...
              • there was a "thing" with Crazy Alice? Fuck, what show was it on?
                • Crazy Alice called in to talk to her on the Wrap Up Show and Chrlie acted like she was talking to a celebrity. Ralphie Cakes also called in and said she had an annoying voice. She was also on Superfan Roundtable later that night which was fun because she geeked out with Mutt and the gang. She said that the point where she really got into the show was when she was recovering from her boob job and was listening while on painkillers and she pictured Howard in her room broadcasting right to her.
  • I just watched this on Howard TV. Really priceless, even for the interplay between King and Bintell alone.

My husband hadn't already heard it, and about two minutes into watching Charlie's interview, he said, "They put her last because there's no way she isn't winning."

In the post show interview, there was more catfighting, and Zubayda ripped the flowers out of Charlie's hand.

Recent topics in "King Of All Media"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
New Moderator Mystic 2 March 8, 2010
ME for new Moderator? Unsubscribed 6 January 14, 2010
Artie- Management forces a "vacation?" Unsubscribed 3 January 7, 2010
rest of '09 Jonathan 1 November 28, 2009